Use the Ready Rig GS Stabilizer to transfer the weight of a gimbal-mounted camera away from an operator's arms and shoulders. By redistributing the load to the user's hips and core, this rig enables you to extend your shooting time and lessens operator fatigue. It also reduces the bounce motion sometimes seen when doing handheld gimbal shots. The Ready Rig GS works with any gimbal in standard or underslung mode.
The Ready Rig GS features a load capacity range of 1 to 30 pounds, carbon fiber support arms, and an aluminum frame. Its slim, compact profile suits it for use in tight spaces and car interior shots. A soft, zippered carrying case is included with this kit.
The entire gimbal stabilizer vest can easily fit through a standard doorway allowing the operator more freedom of movement on set and less bumping into things.
- Supports any gimbal/camera rig from 1-30 pounds
- Provides vertical axis stabilization while reducing operator fatigue
- Slim, lightweight design with carbon fiber support arms and aluminum components
- Operate gimbal in over- or under-slung configuration
- A soft, zippered carrying case is included in the kit
Call for a Quote