The SOLA Series 12 Tungsten Fresnel from Litepanels produces full-spectrum directional illumination. It has a robust lightweight composite housing with standard yoke with a Junior spigot for easy mounting and positioning.
The Sola 12 LED Fresnel fixture offers a powerful output of daylight-balanced illumination approaching that of a traditional 2K incandescent Fresnel, but with all the energy efficiencies and cost saving benefits of Litepanels LED technology. It is a 12" true Fresnel lens that emits an even collimated light source that can be focused and controlled for maximum flexibility.
The Sola 12 weighs 1/3 of an HMI fixture with the same output (with no external ballast), has instant dimming from 100% to 0 with no noticeable color shift, on-fixture motorized control of focus and local dimming via a touch screen, and is also remote-controllable via integrated DMX interface. Output is flicker free, and consistent even when the battery voltage goes down.
- A fixed lens Fresnel fixture that produces full spectrum directional illumination
- Daylight color temperature with no external ballast or restrike period required
- High quality 12" true Fresnel lens with focus control from 54 to 15 degree beam angle via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Even illumination across a collimated beam of light
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote dimming and focus control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Litepanels Cool to the Touch LED technology for glove-free operation
- 346W draw with light output approaching a 2K incandescent tungsten Fresnel
- Energy savings and extended LED life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio situations
- Robust lightweight housing with standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Perfect companion for Litepanels daylight balanced panel fixtures and the rest of the Sola Fresnel lineup
Buy a Litepanels Sola 12 5600K LED Fresnel Light in Miami or have it shipped worldwide